Date: Jul 01, 2007 --
Sioux Falls, SD – Raven is proud to announce a new addition to our precision product lineup –the Envizio PRO. The Envizio PRO is an enhanced version of our popular Envizio Plus. The PRO carries all the same capabilities of the Plus with the addition of a larger 6.4” color screen, integrated DGPS receiver as well as dual product CANbus control.
An option to add variable rate control is in the works and will be offered by the end of the year.
Envizio PRO features:
- 6.4” color LCD touch screen
- Integrated DGPS sub-meter receiver (WAAS)
- Optional E-dif correction
- Envizio Plus guidance package
- Down-field and Birds-eye view
- Last Pass pattern, the ultimate in contour guidance
- Switch between straight A-B guidance and Last Pass in same field
- Pivot pattern
- Use with SmarTrax, SmarTrax DM or QuickTrax assisted steering
- AccuBoom – automatic boom section control
- Autoboom Glide series – automatic boom height control
- Dual product flow control – liquid, granular, NH3, planter, injection
- Variable rate option – control two products using prescription maps
- Data log
- Save A-B lines
- View coverage maps
- USB ports for data transfer, USB thumb drive compatible
- RAM™ mount
- Future wireless communication
The Envizio PRO kit includes part number 117-0171-126, with mounting bracket, main cable, and external antenna. A version without an internal DGPS receiver will also be available for a lesser cost. The Envizio PRO is scheduled to be released October 1st, 2007. Distributors may not place orders until after August 1st. A more detailed information bulletin that will contain system diagrams, detailed parts listings as well as offered options will be sent out before August 1st.
Please call your Raven Territory Sales Representative, Raven Precision Ag Specialist, or our office at 1-800-243-5435 if you have any questions on the Envizio PRO.
Celebrating 50 years of business innovation, Raven Industries was founded in Sioux Falls, SD in 1956, as a manufacturer of high-altitude research balloons for NASA and the American space program. From a single product line, they have evolved into a successful, diversified manufacturer publicly traded on NASDAQ (RAVN). Raven Industries’ Flow Controls Division has provided precision solutions to the agriculture market for more than 25 years. From flow controls to high accuracy GPS and steering systems, Raven leads the way in integrating technology for today’s agricultural market.